Do you see what your customers see? Eye Tracking provides insight into the visual experience. The results allow our clients to optimize websites, physical products, direct mail, email, mobile experiences, and more.
Additional results include:
- Determine areas of interest and areas that are ignored or not seen
- Assess the user decision-making process
- Explain inefficient or ineffective performance
- Identify scanning and search patterns
- Evaluate the match between visual design and business objectives
As the only marketing firm in the Midwest with both in-lab and mobile eye tracking capabilities, we offer an unparalleled first look into the customer’s decision-making process and behavioral patterns.
Bee Swarm: displays areas of gaze fixation, where each colored ring indicates a different respondent
Focus Maps: data is displayed using a gray scale, ranging from light (area of more focus) to dark (area of less focus)
Heat Maps: data is displayed by a series of colors, ranging from light (areas of less focus) to dark (areas of more focus)