Experience our one-of-a-kind modern user research lab and observe your customers' behaviors and decision-making processes.
Precision Experience LabSM is a full-service usability lab and market research facility combining a modern, high-tech set-up with a creative and comfortable space. Precision Dialogue is the only customer engagement firm in the Midwest with a full solution of both owned in-lab and mobile eye tracking capabilities, offering you an unrivaled and unparalleled first look into your customers' decision-making processes and behavioral patterns. Our sophisticated eye tracking capabilities can be used to test everything from a tangible product, to a Website, mobile application, email, TV commercial, direct mail piece or in-store product display.
Features of our state-of-the-art user research facility:
- Just 7 miles away from Cleveland Hopkins Airport and close to Cleveland's best hotels, restaurants and entertainment venues
- The lab includes separate entrances for observers and participants for comfort and ease
- Over 2,100 square feet of dedicated customer research space, holding 20+ observers comfortably
- Observation space includes whiteboards, Wi-Fi, a full kitchen, and a private breakout/work room with a desk, phone and copier
- Sound-resistant and private participant room intimate enough for testing one respondent, yet flexible enough to easily accommodate focus groups
- Control center for better tracking and higher quality
- Digital recordings of all sessions
- Real-time audio visual monitoring with a projector screen and several extra large flat screen displays
- Numerous hidden camera viewing options, including top down for paper prototypes or direct mail testing and camera angles of each side of the room for full coverage of focus groups
- In-lab, mobile-or remote eye tracking
- One-way mirror
- A creative environment to facilitate ideation along with plenty of comforts from soft leather chairs or couch to our "candy wall" and gourmet coffee, tea and hot cocoa machine