Let Precision Dialogue help you increase your bottom line by offering a robust eCommerce solution that elevates you to the top.
With over 15 years experience in eCommerce development and design, Precision Dialogue provides best-in-class comprehensive solutions. Our certified developers, dedicated research and customer experience resources and in-house creative and SEO teams produce award-winning work.
The following differentiators make us a compelling partner to work with:
User-Centered Design Approach
Our process is grounded in uncovering a deep understanding of your users—their needs and wants along with their environments and the tasks they need to complete within those environments. We address the entire user experience through an iterative process leveraging:
- Multidisciplinary team which includes designers, developers, search marketing specialists and usability experts
- User feedback (via usability testing, focus groups, etc.) drives and refines our design and development throughout your project’s lifecycle
- User-centered designs that are specifically targeted to your users, ultimately boosting usability while reducing their cognitive load
- State-of-the-art research lab with a full solution of owned in-lab and mobile eye tracking as well as emotional testing capabilities via a wireless EEG device
Search Engine Optimization
We ensure search engine friendliness and proper site migration/installation by applying SEO best practices.
- Simple, descriptive URLs
- Easy CMS/admin access to all important page elements (page title, meta description, headings, image ALT tags, etc.)
- Correctly formatted, auto-generated
- XML sitemap file
We go beyond building a customized eCommerce site – we can help, install, integrate and optimize your cross-channel marketing campaigns to achieve measurable results.
- Team of subject matter experts provide a unified solution that complements your overall marketing strategy
- Full suite of marketing services: Database Marketing, Social Media, CRM Strategy, Loyalty, Email Marketing, Analytics & Consulting, and Direct Mail.